The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
On the rfc.com.pl website, we process data in accordance with the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which entered into force on May 25, 2018.
1. The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data is Urban Construction Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Elbląg, ul. 1-go Maja 30, e-mail address: email@example.com.
1. Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of:
• necessary for the performance of contracts concluded in connection with purchases made on the rfc.com.pl website (in particular for the purpose of issuing accounting documents, handling registration, shipping purchased goods, considering complaints) and providing services to users (the service of maintaining your own account on the website rfc.com.pl and newsletter),
• the legitimate interest of the administrator (ie for the purposes of direct marketing, for the purpose of pursuing possible claims and for the purposes of preventing fraud).
1. The performance of contracts concluded in connection with purchases made on the rfc.com.pl website leads to the need to transfer your personal data to entities through which the purchased goods are delivered to you (couriers, payment service providers). The recipients of your personal data may also be entities supporting the day-to-day functioning of the rfc.com.pl website, belonging to the following categories: IT service, accounting service, legal service. Personal data contained in accounting documents will also be transferred to the relevant tax offices.
2. Your personal data will be stored by:
• the period of providing you with the services of maintaining your own account on the rfc.com.pl website and using the newsletter,
• the period in which the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of performing the obligations incumbent on the administrator related to the warranty for defects in the goods, as well as archiving obligations resulting from separate provisions of law (eg the obligation to store accounting documents).
1. The administrator will only use the data necessary to provide you with the services of maintaining your own account on the rfc.com.pl website and the newsletter, as well as the data needed to send the purchased goods and issue accounting documents.
2. You can request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing at any time. You can also request the release of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transfer it to another entity.
3. Upon your justified objection to the processing of your data, the processing will be terminated if there are no legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the objecting person, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, this objection will be taken into account.
4. If you believe that your personal data is being processed in an unlawful manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in the Member State where you reside.
5. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
6. Providing your personal data is fully voluntary, but necessary to enable you to register on the rfc.com.pl website and provide you with the services of your own account on the rfc.com.pl website, use the newsletter.
This Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices using cookies, for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by Urban Construction Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Elbląg, ul. May 1, 30.
1. Administrator - means Urban Construction Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Elbląg, ul. 1-go Maja 30, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain (s): rfc.com.pl.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
1. The User may limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
b. User authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Remembering the user's location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
e. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
f. Provision of advertising services
- adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
g. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
b. Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
-Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
c. Use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.